How to Teach Children Basic Street Safety (横穿街道安全)
作者：韩智军 日期：2017-11-19 浏览量：1465
Every parent knows that streets and street crossings pose a threat to the safety of their children. Children don’t have the ability to judge distance and speed as well as adults do. That’s why it’s all the more important to start teaching street safety while they’re young. While you’re out and about, show them the steps it takes to stay safe, such as by stopping at crosswalks and obeying traffic signals. It pays off when you have peace of mind knowing your children never forget to respect the rules of the road.
1. Have children always cross at a crosswalk.
2. Remind your child to stop and look both ways before crossing.
3. Have children make eye contact with drivers while crossing.
4. Hold a young child’s hand as they cross.
5. Explain the danger of crossing between parked cars.